What we do
AlgebraKiT is all about mathematics, software and algorithms, with our talented development team at the heart of everything. Moving fast to stay ahead and diving deep because we do not compromise on quality.
Our software is used by educational organizations worldwide. As a result, millions of high-school students rely on AlgebraKiT’s math interactions every day to improve their understanding of mathematics.
We build advanced evaluation engines, which run server-side, and user-friendly math interactions that run in the browser. We are continuously improving and extending our software to remain in the lead for the years to come. That’s why we are always interested in talented engineers and technical authors who want to be part of our mission.
What we offer
- A competitive salary, including retirement savings;
- The freedom to choose the hardware you need to do your job;
- Impact! We are a small team, so your contribution will have a big impact on us, our product, and the students that use it. Be prepared to see your ideas, your code, and your crazy suggestions end up in our product in no time.
Based in Eindhoven (The Netherlands) with the ability to work from home part-time.
Fields of interest
algorithm development, computer science, math education & authoring,
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
no recruiters please!
- Higher professional education
- Experienced with most of the following technologies: Typescript, React or StencilJS, Angular
- MSc in mathematics, computer science, data science, or related
- Experience with algorithm development
- You are a student of mathematics or similar at university level
- Available at least 8 hours per week
- Excellent writing skills in English and Dutch